Tuesday 21 October 2014

Showishes shoe review *:・゚✧ 。 ♥

Hello, hooray, let the show begin!

Yet again I have been a slacker in the blogging department, but from applying to UCAS for university and work (and being skint) I haven't had much to write about.

But fear no more! Hitokeki has a review once again! And this time it is from the lovely Storenvy shop called Showishes.  

I have been building a winter themed Cult Party Kei coord over the past month and I came to the realisation that I have not one white shoe in my closet. Fortunately I came across this store from a fellow blogger and facebook friend and lo and behold! My eyes suddenly feasted upon the beauty I am about to show to you today.








Aside from the actual post packaging, it came wrapped like this, I think the personal bag was a really nice touch, making you feel like you are really getting quality. Plus the shoes themselves were very protected (although the bubble wrap didn't pop as satisfyingly as the chef at work and I had hoped..).  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻


Inside in addition to the shoes, came a beautiful handwritten card and a free pair of cute lavender horn clips! So, not only did they spell my name right, but I get a super cute accessory to boot! THANKYOU SHOWISHES! <3 ┌( ಠ‿ಠ)┘

The shoes!

Buy me here!

Beautiful, right? These shoes are incredibly well made, and definitely worth the money. They aren't the real deal, but the quality is good enough for me (until I can get my little hands on some real ones at least!).

Details!




The detailing in the tongue is one of my favourite parts to this shoe. Cute beads are jumbled behind the mesh to give a striking and distinctive look along with the heart shape at the top. Even the eyelets are heart shaped to match the heart cut outs on the top of the body. 

Sizing 

I'm not going to lie guys, I spent a lot of time and confusion on the sizing of these shoes. The sizing chart on the website is definitely wrong, and I compared many, many websites until I deduced that the size L was approximately a UK size 6. Yay! It was just my size! ^_^.
When I tried on the shoes they definitely fit, however it is a little tight due to the height of the part your actual foot goes in to, but I'm sure it will ease up with a bit of wearing in!

I would also recommend with these shoes that you tie the laces really tight. Due to the placement of the eyelets it is easy for your feet to slip about a lot, so make sure you are definitely secure!


Overall I am so happy with this purchase and if the other products are as good as this, I am definitely going back! In addition, the shipping was a decent speed to the UK so I can't really complain!
So now I go back to watching Harry Potter and enjoying my quiet evening :3
Thankyou for reading! Have a lovely day/night/time travelling experience <3.

♪┏ ( ・o・) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪
Party on Wayne.

Hello, hooray, let the lights grow dim... I've been ready.





1 comment:

  1. Waoh! They are super cute! But... white... Gets dirty very fat >o<
    But i love white clothing!

    ReplyDelete