Sunday 16 November 2014

HYPER JAPAN AND ALICE THE ALPACA

Hello all! 

Greetings! A quick blog post about my visit to good old London town, to go to the event: HYPER JAPAN CHRISTMAS MARKET! WoooOOooOOoo...

Basically it was amazing and the shows were so good and I wanted to buy everything I could see. I am definitely there next summer! Hoping to apply for the fashion show too next time!











HERE WE HAVE: Cult party kei coord from Hyper Japan this saturday, China town street wear from this sunday before I took Purikura with my boyfriend, the Purikura itself, and a selfie waiting for said photo to be printed!

By the way i totally recommend going to this Purikura machine in London (Chinese market upstairs). The lady was so lovely and even though it is such an old machine, it is so fun to do! They have a facebook page too, which i shall link here.



Now without further ado...... Alice the alpaca drinking a number of drinks in London.





Thankyou for your time this evening, and adieu!
<3

☜-(ΘLΘ)-☞




No comments:

Post a Comment