Tuesday 10 June 2014

I'M SORRY o(≧o≦)o

OH GOD GUYS I'M SO SORRY IT HAS BEEN SO LONG (✖╭╮✖)

However, yay! I'm back with another little post.

I've been insanely busy recently with work and other things, i just haven't had time to sit down and write... so i'll tell you a little about what i have been doing recently.

Okay, so around a month ago i bit the bullet and commented my picture on a status... and got accepted into the site modelling page 'Gore site modeling'! I have been pretty busy with that, doing shoots and stuff which is really fun! Not only does it give me motivation to create new outfits and just dress up more in general, but it really feels like i'm part of an amazing family who look after each other, and no-one is left out :3 Shoutout to you beautiful girlies! 

I also made quite a large, life changing decision ..

I have decided............... I am going to finally go to uni!

After a long time thinking i wanted to do fashion, musing over my options and generally getting nowhere, i realised that, duh.. it had been looking me in the face for years. Obviously i am going to do Japanese studies!
I feel that after leaving college and working full time for nearly 2 years, i am finally ready to go back into education, and that i will be more motivated to learn and exceed. 

To help me enrol onto this course i decided i am going to get a head start in learning the Japanese language (since i didn't take a language in GCSE or A level it will be harder for me to get in) so in the next year this will become a big part of my life that i will probably want to practice on you guys!

Also..
By the time i actually start the course i will be considered a mature student (lol) lol [LOL] wut.

ANYWAY i want to show you my new favourite wig from the amazing online store 'Geisha Wigs' because the owner is so lovely and the wig is just so high quality and i LOVE it.



(It was easter when i bought this, hence the cutie chick :3)
Lovely packaging of course, in fact recently the packaging has got even cuter, i urge you all to order and find out! ಠ◡ಠ

Here it is on, the wig is called 'Lilac sky' *_*


Can we also take some time to appreciate how cute this box my lenses came in from Uniqso...



And finally, a little photo showcasing mentioned lenses (i'l probably do a review on them soon..)



Sorry for the picture spam! But i just had to much to show you ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Hope you are having a good summer so far! I will try be more regular from now on :3

Much love you beauties,

バイバイ !!

(。♥‿♥。)







6 comments:

  1. Yaay! Congrats on the modeling girl! It's kind of a dream of mine one day hehe. And that wig looks so good on you c: Would love to see some of the shoots you've done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou cutie! No doubt i'll be posting some on here in the future! :3<3

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on getting the modelling role! And also good luck with university, I've recently decided to go too (after trying and quitting after 3 months ;;) and am going to Japan for a year!! If you need any help learning Japanese I've been self-studying for 4 years and know some good places/textbooks to use ^^ Hope you're having a lovely day ♥

    the49thname

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much lovely! And thankyou omg, I really hope i get in! Ohhh good luck with going to Japan, i am extremely jealous haha! :P. I would love to have some links to textbooks i could buy if you aren't too busy? I definitely want to do everything i can before i start learning officially <3 <3

      Delete
  3. I recommend writing circle lens reviews I think you'd be really good t it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly shall! When I get some money :P <3

      Delete