Sunday 20 April 2014

'SpreePicky' review

Happy Easter, internet dwellers! I'm back with another review. This time it is for the storenvy shop: 'SpreePicky' ^_^.

Since I'm building up a sweet lolita coord i 'obviously' need a new wig to go with it, and i thought i'd try out a blonde from the SpreePicky collection. >:)




This is how it came packaged (I got so excited by my mail at work that I had to open it straight away, but managed to keep it neat for pictures.)
It came with a really cute handwritten message in a heart shaped card with 'Thankyou' on the front, a cute pearl hair clip with a lilac bow on it, and a wig cap. 

The wig was presented really neatly with all the curls placed so that they fell down like a waterfall when you took the net off, so there was no tangling. 

The wig itself is so soft and a nice thickness so you can't see the wig cap through the fibres, but you also aren't overloaded with hair when you wear it! It has a realistic quality to it and the colour is a really natural blonde. The curls seem to hold nicely when brushed (gently) and it falls perfectly around my face where the layers are cut. 


Since most wigs don't come with a full fringe, i cut one in myself. After trial and error, I've decided that this is the style that suits me most and this is how I like it. 

I searched all over the internet for the perfect colour, the perfect curl, the perfect length... This is definitely exactly what i was looking for. Be sure to check out the other wigs on the site, there are super cute ones perfect for cosplay or everyday looks, at a very reasonable price with a decent shipping time (at least to the UK! I can't really vouch for any other country :3). 
PLUS it not only does wigs, but a good range of other cute clothes and accessories which i can't wait to try out when spendable money blows in my direction... 

Now i'll go back to not being able to move, due to barbecued chicken, burgers, sausages, salad, ice-lollies.... the list could go on.. ( ̄□ ̄)

Gosh how i love spring/summe(◑‿◐).




4 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog post~
    I think that wig really suits you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! :3 It's my first time with a blonde wig, im surprised at how much it suits me! <3

      Delete
  2. Great review, I love stuffs from SpreePicky (=^・ω・^=) btw you're adorable (≧∇≦)

    Mickey ☆*・゜゚・* ♡ http://spookypastel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete