Thursday 17 April 2014

Hello I decided to blog ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

HELLO ALL

Congratulations on finding my blog! This is the space where I ramble about anything and everything as well as fashion-y stuff.

ENJOY PLEASE <3

I finally put my birthday money (from 2 months ago) into my bank account and i went on a little bit of a spending spree... okay a big spending spree D:.
I've been wanting to get some new clothes for a while, since i only ever seem to spend money on food at the moment. The shit bits of living independently I guess!

Some of the things have already arrived, like more skeleton tights (mine had definitely run their course..) and some lilac creepers with white soles that I can't stop thinking about. Oh my.. the outfits i am going to create! ( ಠ◡ಠ )

I also got a silver wig, which i am sooo in love with. When i'm not at work it seems to be all i wear these days! 
I'm also really enjoying putting more colour in my outfits. Before it was just black, black and more black with a splash of white, but now i am forcing myself to buy colourful things to experiment and try new styles for summer! 
One style i am the most excited about trying though, is 'cult party kei'! I've been building some items slowly over a number of months and soon it should be complete.                                                                    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)


To get to the point though, I got a new bag and I want to show you. (≧ω≦)






Here we have the inside and outside (。♥‿♥。).
I wanted one of these bags for so long and >finally< I can let myself get one now that my old bag died! My favourite part is that the wings flap when i walk.

I think this bag is perfect for street style, it's super cute and really stands out in the crowd. Not something you usually see in the streets of boring York!
As you can see it has a decent amount of safe pockets too, and is really secure despite the drawstring top. I can fit everything i need in it, its well made, and super comfy to wear.

One thing that made me laugh was that it smelt like bees :3. I guess they have rubbed bees wax on it to make it polished, but I love the smell, it reminds me of eating honeycomb honey on french bread >_<.

I am really excited to write about shopping from taobao soon. It is my first experience doing it and it is really quite scary! The shoes i ordered though are babes, so that might be quite a long post. ¯\(©¿©) /¯

And so to finish, have a silly picture from the other day :P


Mwah 




1 comment: